As a courtesy from credit.org, we have outlined below various informational links that may assist you under the new bankruptcy law.
- Credit.org Our main site with more information about our organization, our more than 40 years of service and additional services that we offer.
- SUMMARY OF CONSUMER BANKRUPTCY PROVISIONS OF REFORM ACT BY HON. EUGENE R. WEDOFF
- ISSUES & ANSWERS from King’s Guide to Practice
- CENSUS FIGURES FOR MEDIAN INCOMES Note: The current IRS Financial Collection standards referenced by the Reform Act are also available at the above link.
- INTERIM OFFICIAL RULES
- NEW AND REVISED BANKRUPTCY FORMS
- NEWS AND UPDATES ABOUT THE REFORM ACT
- STATE EXEMPTIONS
- LISTING OF CHAPTER 13 ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSE %
- NOTICE OF DOMESTIC SUPPORT AGENCIES
- CALCULATE LOOKBACK OR LOOKFORWARD DATES ONLINE
- U.S.TRUSTEE PROGRAM OFFICIAL WEB SITE
- MEANS TESTING INFORMATION AND CHARTS
- USCOURTS.GOV This Web site offers links to all federal bankruptcy courts.
- NOTICE OF DOMESTIC SUPPORT OBLIGATIONS
- BANKRUPTCY STATISTICS
- AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION You can find a link to your local Bar Association by visiting the American Bar Association’s Web page.
- THE AMERICAN BANKRUPTCY INSTITUTE Their Web site is a good resource for information about the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
Legal Disclosure: This page contains links to other Internet web sites, which are not owned or operated by credit.org. Credit.org has not reviewed all of the web sites which are linked to this page, and credit.org has no control over such sites. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, credit.org is not responsible for the content of such web sites, any updates or changes to such sites, or the privacy or other practices of such sites, and the fact that credit.org offers such links does not indicate any approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. Credit.org is providing these links to you only as a convenience.